The Queen in Me
Online Girls Empowerment Classes & Live Workshops
Self-Love / Self-Esteem / Self-Confidence
Meet the Founder
Shonda Smith has spent years educating youth to reach their highest potential. With an 18 year career as a Licensed Elementary School Teacher, this Mompreneur is passionate about teaching girls how to go after their dreams fearlessly, overcome challenges, and R.E.I.G.N. in their lives while “Becoming The Queen Within!”
Her R.E.I.G.N. as Mrs. Mompreneur with the Ms. Corporate America Pageant Competition models a life of continued growth and potential in spite of life’s challenges.
Upcoming Girls Empowerment Events
Come join us for an unforgettable experience at First and Main in Knightdale, NC! Get ready to be empowered and inspired at our 1st Annual EmpowerHER Crowning Celebration!
Discover The Queen Within
Since 2016, our mission at The Queen In Me has been to teach young girls Self-Love, Self-Empowerment, Self-Confidence, & Body-Protection practices, so that they can reach their highest potential and R.E.I.G.N in their lives while “Becoming The Queen Within!”
Our vision is to transform the lives of girls worldwide through teaching, speaking, workshops, online courses, and inspirational products.
Our 5-Week Online Course Series, Girls R.E.I.G.N. consists of 5 R.E.I.G.N.ing Principles.
- Recognize You Are Royalty– the way you treat your body (teaching heathy lifestyle, healthy body image, Self-Love, Body Ownership Awareness-BOA, and Body Protection)
- Embrace/Empower/Esteem Yourself & Others– love, nurture, respect, and value yourself (teaching the Power of Your Voice through affirmations and confidence building techniques)
- Identify Your True Self– Who are you? (teaching how to determine your True Identity that’s tied to your Core Values, Passions and Purpose)
- Govern Your Gifts & Talents With Gratitude– Discover your unique strengths and use them in order to live a life of Passion and Purpose. (teaching the significance of sharing your talents with the world and the benefits of having an Attitude of Gratitude.
- Nurture Your V.I.S.I.O.N.– Don’t be afraid to let your light shine and follow your dreams! Teaching Strategic Planning and how to create a Vision (Board) for your future.
From affirmations to community service, planning vision boards to learning how to protect the body, we give tween and teen girls the tools they need to reach their highest potential while building confidence to always believe in themselves.
Girls are Crowned at our Annual EmpowerHER Crowning Celebration with special recognition after completion of all 5 classes. We encourage the commitment to ongoing Personal Development and we celebrate every girl’s accomplishments throughout the year.
Free Girls Empowerment Resources
Fill in your info and get access to free resources to use with your young girl. Additionally, Get notified of additional resources and future events when they become available!